Blaise Plant - Call me

By Nayla Nuha - Juli 08, 2013

*nyanyin lagu ini susah bet -_- beneran deh*

Call me girl

Je pensais j'pouvais l'appeler [I
thought I could call her]
Since I hadn't spoken to her at
all
?Etirer charger? [I have no
idea what he's saying here but it
could be a mispronounciation of
étirer, which would mean to
stretch out]
Chaque moment gaspillais [Each
moment was wasted]
And you don't even know the
connections on the same line
You gotta give it a try
Et j'essaie de vivre the good life,
good life [And I try/ I am trying
to live the...]
But it always comes back and
haunts me
Tremble
Crumble
I wanted to stop myself
Recommencer de nouveau
[Start again/afresh]
Does anybody know how to get
there?
J'en sais pas [I don't know it]

Tell me how
whoah

I wanted to tell you
Throughout my life je pensais à
toi [I was thinking of you]
En ce moment [Right now]
Il y a dû quelqu'un qui a touché
ton coeur [There must be
someone who has touched her
heart]
I can wait just a little bit more

Call me now
'Cause i don't have a lot to do
And what to say, I can't say
That is all that stands between
us

Call me now
I want you to say my name
I never thought that we'd turn
out this way
I've been told just to let go
I never thought that I would be
the one to hurt you
It said that everything would be
ok
And I'm the one who holds you up
[He says a couple words which I
don't understand here]
You know I try to live the good
life, good life

Je pensais que la vie pourrait
charger to let go [I thought
that life could be overloaded to
let go]

Let go
(I want to remember I got away
good 'cause I'm somebody else)
Je savais que c'était un rêve,
j'étais quelqu'un d'autre [I knew
it was a dream, I was somebody
else]

I'll tell you how it feels once I
find myself
(I wanted to call her)
The line's changed to somewhere
else
I wonder if I actually phoned
this someone else

Call me now
'Cause I don't have the heart to
do it
What to say
I can't say it
That is all that stands between
us

Call me now
I wanna hear you say my name
Never thought we'd turn out this
way
(No-one even knows my name
No-one even knows)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar